As part of the ongoing Lodge renovation and renewal project, we’re redesigning the Frontier experience to better reflect Thaidene Nëné, and Dënesųłıné culture. Part of that work is the creation and installation of bilingual Dënesųłıné / English signage, archival photography displays, and local artifacts / artwork around the Lodge.
Frontier Lodge is seeking a highly motivated individual to help lead and coordinate that work locally, in Lutsel K’e. As the Local Project Coordinator, you will work closely with the Board of Directors, Management, Elders, and the Thaidene Nëné Department to manage the successful completion of this project.
Duties will include:
- Helping to identify Elders to participate and facilitate honorarium
- Planning for local meetings – setup, booking space, coordinating with participants etc.
- Helping to identify suitable archival photographs
- Working closely with TDN Department on correct translation for signage
- Sourcing local products for cabins / lounge areas, i.e. hides, arts/ crafts as directed
- Coordinating with Management and Contractors on design, production and installation of all project materials.
This is a part time, contract position – February to June, 2021
Closing Date: January 15th, 2021 at 12:00 pm
To apply, please email your resume and references to Corey Myers, General Manager of Frontier Lodge at email@example.com.
We are the Lutsel K’e Dene First Nation. Our vision for Thaidene Nëné is:
Nuwe néné, nuwe ch'anıé yunedhé xa (Our land, our culture for the future).
We’re working with our partners to permanently protect Thaidene Nëné—part of our
huge and bountiful homeland around and beyond the East Arm of Tu Nedhé.